الأربعاء، 12 فبراير 2014

Declaration of the appearance of the Messiah , Imam Mahdi .


Declaration of the appearance of the Messiah , Imam Mahdi .


The banner of all the peoples of the earth .

It has been the year of the great God created it hits the unjust oppressors , and that he does not forgive the people of Tunisia, Morocco invaded Jerusalem
Had Sulthm on people not unjustly , but leave them to their own devices even abusing their power Phippgua in the ground and then take them taking painful .
The Babylonians conquered Tunisia , Romans, Persians and tortured people and destroyed the holy of holies , but did not abandon one of them until the Persians who were the best of everyone after a centuries who entered the country without war has dropped their strength Arabs .
Today came the promise of God to take revenge of his Holy Roman It is also the Babylonians and Arabs who entered the land with fire is not the light, God brings them together in the great war, destroy all their forces , which Tgua out on the house of God . Did anyone survive exceeded the dearest house of the Lord of the universe ?
God has made great scourge of Israel and cause them to hit everyone
There will not blow them tyrant never even ordered some of them combines with the Antichrist Faokhzhm taking painful Alotgy not one of them leaves the rest to the land of the cunning of Satan and his soldiers .

Every nation saw reached the promise of God in the words of the apostles and only exploited without what is God's great knowing that God does not break a promise never even Khan promised , but they forgot that with all the promise and holiday
Will also be replaced .
The Arabs of what they learned from the Messenger of Allah and his family prayers and peace that Islam will be east and west, they knew that the property will not refund whatever ruling or march demonstrated seekers this king even in the life of Prophet Muhammad and his family prayers and peace in the false prophets and beyond in quarreled companions from power and lasted up to the day took place the blood of Muslims from their cunning and guile 1400 years ago the name of religion , while religion is innocent of shedding the blood of the womb and the blood of all those killed .
As for the Jews when they learned of this prophecy were quick to hear since
Maybe they attain the credit worldly killed for him the prophets and defiled for which the structure and how much of the civil war waged in order to reach this the desired . As alliance their rich against their brethren of the children of Israel with the Romans and sought in torturing them for six centuries relentlessly thinking that the Romans would set them those state they were promised
Sirois and money as the Romans marching today America Vzoroa history of the prophets and apostles and the Holy Land and that was the first corruption mentioned by the Quran and ended up taking them out of Palestine at the hands of the Holy
Their fellow Arabs .
This is the second corruption will end soon, God willing .


The greatest prophecy was based upon the Jews in the eighth century before Christmas .

Isaiah 48 .

1 « Hear this, O house of Jacob , the guests on behalf of Israel , who came out of the waters of Judah , swear by the name of the Lord , and who remember the God of Israel , nor of the right is not the truth !
2 , they are called from the city of Jerusalem and to base their God of Israel . The Lord of hosts is his name .
3 Baloliat since the time told , and my mouth went out germination . Suddenly manufactured missed .
4 To my knowledge you measured , and the neck muscles of iron , copper and forehead ,
5 I told you long ago . Onbotk before he came , lest you say : Snumei may manufacture, and Mnhota Mspocka ordered .
6 've heard all see . You are not proclaim ? May Onbotk Bhdathat ago now , and Bmkhvaat not know.
7 created now , not long ago , and before the day you do not hear it, lest you say : Behold, I have ever known .
8 did not hear and did not know, and since the time did not open up your ear , I know that you falsely insidious , and the abdomen called a sinner .
My name is 9 for slower anger , and for Fakhri grabbed you so you do not kill all your clones .
10 Behold, I have not Nqatk and silver . Akhtrtk in Core hardship .
11 for myself , for myself, I do . Because how desecrate my name ? My dignity and not give it to another .
12 « Hear me , O Jacob , and Israel , which call : I was . I am the first and I the other ,
13 hands and established the earth , and my right hand, published the heavens . I Adauhen Fikven together .
14 met all of you , and hear . Tell them of this ? May the Lord loved him . Babylon made ​​his desire , and be on the arm of the Chaldeans .
15 I call and I spoke . I have brought it Vingeh way .
Come near to 16 . Hear this : I have not spoken in secret from the beginning . Since he was there I » and now the Lord has sent me and his soul.
17 Thus saith the Lord thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel : « I am the Lord your God for the benefit of your teacher , and Omishec behave in the way of it.
18 wish that I listened to my commandments , your peace was like a river and pools Kljaj sea.
19 The descendants as the sand , and the offspring Ahhaúk Kahhaúh . Ceaseless not annihilated his name in front of me .
20 « Come out from Babylon , flee from the land of the Chaldeans . A voice of singing told . Proclaim ye this . Hiauh to the ends of the earth . Say : The Lord has redeemed Jacob Abdo .
21 did not Aathoa wasteland in which they walked by . Held them water from the rock , the rock Vfadt construction of water .
22 No Peace , said the Lord's evil » .



1 « Hear this, O house of Jacob , the guests on behalf of Israel , who came out of the waters of Judah , swear by the name of the Lord , and who remember the God of Israel , nor of the right is not the truth !
2 , they are called from the city of Jerusalem and to base their God of Israel . The Lord of hosts is his name .

Said the invitees on behalf of Israel .
Any who knew the name of Israel , therefore fired on their entity (Israel) .
It also shows that they who came out of the heart of Judas . They are today as well as the sons of Judah, while the presence of the ten lost tribes of them .
Swear by the name of God the Lord to associate any religious phenomenon by inviting them to people and absent in the application.
Therefore, he said. Remember who the God of Israel is not the truth nor the right .
Any falsely faithful to Agrroa Altaúqan ordinary believers to the day of salvation , and the land of peace .
As Balilltk place between the label and which were involved with the Arab hypocrites says . They are called from the city of Jerusalem and to base their God of Israel .

Having said that they invitees on behalf of Israel , they are among the so-called City of Jerusalem, which Osnduha to the God of Israel and falsely void .

The saying .

3 Baloliat since the time told , and my mouth went out germination . Suddenly manufactured missed .
4 To my knowledge you measured , and the neck muscles of iron , copper and forehead ,
5 I told you long ago . Onbotk before he came , lest you say : Snumei may manufacture, and Mnhota Mspocka ordered .

Says the Lord, I told you who I am and it suddenly made ​​by subtle you because I know that you measured your neck muscles and iron and copper forehead told this before they made ​​up so as not to say that you made ​​this matter nor ability
Nor the forces that resorted to for Tsnek ( West ) and is not one who ordered it.
Indeed, the great God wanted to come out of malice nation of Israel
Purify the ten tribes captives and suffering that molding them with the Messenger of God, Christ and his mother's prayers and peace and beyond to believe in him and his religion is not a religion and the right to the Romans , which shows people that paganism worshiped the creature rather than the Creator .
To make an appointment for each of the majority faith and salvation and a better life on earth in the time of Christ .
The others soon punishment and a patio with the Antichrist .
And in saying so .

6 've heard all see . You are not proclaim ? May Onbotk Bhdathat ago now , and Bmkhvaat not know.

7 created now , not long ago , and before the day you do not hear it, lest you say : Behold, I have ever known .
8 did not hear and did not know, and since the time did not open up your ear , I know that you falsely insidious , and the abdomen called a sinner .
My name is 9 for slower anger , and for Fakhri grabbed you so you do not kill all your clones .
10 Behold, I have not Nqatk and silver . Akhtrtk in Core hardship .

Said . Akhtrtk in Core hardship .
That is the answer to Asaank permanent .
I had this Nbotk be here before you today is living , but you been told and warned against people with what is to come as Okhbertmohm and Bashrtamohm by Him Him Antzertamoh ?
It is that you do not hear from them before because you look to the side by people who gathered for the composition and overlooked for the side that does not appear only in the beginning of your end and torment. To say.
Before today you do not hear it, lest you say : Behold, I have ever known .
Because you obtain the desired What you're keen to read today to understand
Future. Since time did not open up your ear ,
Because I knew in advance what you attained this you forget that he is the author
Once Atminank it. I learned that you falsely insidious ,

In order for this actor I delayed it Amabk . Tzmeetm In order to you in my name ( after the departure of the Arabs to Islam ) and you are the only ones in the land of faith called to catch the world so you do not kill all your clones .
And now you know why I Nqatk of the ten tribes and chosen you for this I have helped you to be a believer Perhaps what you are weak and rebelled usual, what has become a strong Babashr Bkour hardship . Akhtrtk in Core hardship .
Alcor - Core :
Alcor : brazier mourning.

Alcor and nomadic , or is nomadic Badath . The combination: Oquar , and Kieran .
Kour and the subject of wasps .

Alcor and here is the Core hardship .
While it may Nqatk of the Lost Ten Tribes Samaritans Africans Voattiytk king Vgdrh Behold, I give to those who Nqatk them in order not to Tftnem again king will not be Kofk will not be the ones like you.
The CEATEC news of them . Because they looked and climb to their hearts and Hant Qudsi right, but not the fake who Okhrjtk to stump for Otnk .

11 for myself , for myself, I do . Because how desecrate my name ? My dignity and not give it to another .
And for my name and my holy do it because I do not settle for that desecrate my name falsely and slanderously of you , know that my dignity but do not give it to my family and that Trkimoha Znstmoha .

12 « Hear me , O Jacob , and Israel , which call : I was . I am the first and I the other ,

In his first speech was 0.1 « Hear this, O house of Jacob , the guests on behalf of Israel ,

The second house of Jacob, Jacob was addressing himself out of the faith , not the house of Jacob, the rebellious ( Messiah ) .


12 « Hear me , O Jacob , and Israel , which call : I was . I am the first and I the other ,
13 hands and established the earth , and my right hand, published the heavens . I Adauhen Fikven together .
14 met all of you , and hear . Tell them of this ? May the Lord loved him . Babylon made ​​his desire , and be on the arm of the Chaldeans .
He says. Told them of this ?
Tell that any of this prophecy, which I know will not be the only one that I sent him , which I loved . Who made ​​Babylon and his desire to be the dominion of the Chaldeans .
Chaldeans Christians here are followers of the Chaldean Church

 Catholic today in Iraq , Turkey , Syria and Lebanon , as well as

Orobaoamrica in Australia .

Babylon and , of course, Iran , Afghanistan and Russia .

15 I call and I spoke . I have brought it Vingeh way .
Come near to 16 . Hear this : I have not spoken in secret from the beginning . Since he was there I » and now the Lord has sent me and his soul.

Declare here that which comes to you this talk is that I sent to you .
A declaration expected appearance of the Messiah and the kingdom of the spirit
The Messenger of Allah Jesus and his mother's prayers and peace .


18 wish that I listened to my commandments , your peace was like a river and pools Kljaj sea.
19 The descendants as the sand , and the offspring Ahhaúk Kahhaúh . Ceaseless not annihilated his name in front of me .

Addressing here the children of Judah says to them to see that ye shall be my commandments to Osgeetm
Vtkon live like water and righteousness as filling pools filled with sea great land .
It was sand and seed offspring Kdhirah Jacob was chosen and now that his name not annihilated in front of me .

20 « Come out from Babylon , flee from the land of the Chaldeans . A voice of singing told . Proclaim ye this . Hiauh to the ends of the earth . Say : The Lord has redeemed Jacob Abdo .
Here the people of Iraq and ordering the Persians and the Turks and Russians and Christians
To turn to him and to the Holy Land cheers and zooming Arfoh over all the earth to hear the world that it has begun .
Imam Mahdi is the Spirit of God and Jesus , peace be upon them both .
Where the house of the Lord the true Holy of Holies Jerusalem .
Jacob in the land where Jundallah and not wasps .
Where the tomb of Moses and his family prayers and peace .
And where the graves of the parents of Abraham and his descendants peace be upon them .
Where the crucifixion of Jesus and his family prayers and peace .
Where the cornerstone which the builders rejected .
Where the way the Bible.
Where the greatest pilgrimage where the leg of God on earth .
Inn where Adam and Noah's Ark laid them blessings and peace .
Where the best place on earth than slalom Qubool Almighty God.
In terms of the forces descend Almighty God.
Where God will manifest itself and announce his kingdom on earth by his power and authority .
Where the city of peace , which will not be peace without it.
.

21 did not Aathoa wasteland in which they walked by . Held them water from the rock , the rock Vfadt construction of water .
22 No Peace , said the Lord's evil » .

This comes after .
Isaiah 49

1 Listen to me , O Algeria , and give ear , O ye nations from afar : The Lord called me from the abdomen . From the bowels of my mother mentioned my name ,
2 and make a sharp sword of my mouth . Under his hand and made me Bona shares Lampreia . In Knanth Okhvana .
3 And he said to me: « You are my servant, Israel , in whom I will be glorified » .
4 As for me, I said: « tired in vain . Void and empty Ffenat my ability. But my right with the Lord , and my work with my God » .
5 And now the Lord said Jabla him a slave of the abdomen , to return to Jacob , Israel Votmagd joins him in the eyes of the Lord , and my God become my strength .
6 And he said : « to be my little slave to establish the tribes of Jacob , Lord Mahfozi Israel . It has made ​​you a light to the nations to be my salvation to the ends of the earth » .
7 Thus saith the Lord Fadi Israel , Kaddosh , the self humiliated , hated for the nation , Abdul tyrants : « seen kings of canvassers . Heads Fasadjadon . For the Lord, who is the secretary , and the Holy One of Israel, who has chosen you » .
8 Thus saith the Lord : « I answered you in the time of admission , and in the day of salvation I have helped you . Vahfezk and make you a covenant of the people, to establish the earth , to the ownership of the property of the prairies ,
9 saying to the prisoners : Come out . For those in the dark : showed . On the roads and in caring for all plateaus herds .
10 do not go hungry nor thirst , nor heat nor the sun hits them , because that mercy and guide them to springs of water Jordhm .
11 And I will make all my mountains a way , and Mnahja rise .
12 of those coming from afar , and those from the North and Morocco , and those from the land of Senem » .
13 Sing, O heavens , and rejoice , O earth . To stretch the mountains Baltrnm , because the Lord hath comforted his people , and to pray for mercy Baúsé .
14 Zion said : « The Lord hath forsaken me , and Sir forgotten me » .
15 « Can a woman forget her nursing child, there is no compassion on the son of her womb? Even Surely they may forget , I will not forget you .
16 Behold, on the palms Nakectk . Osoark always in front of me .
17 Banks may faster . Hadmuk and Mkhrbuk you out .
18 Lift up your eyes and see around you . All of them were gathered together , they come to you. As I live , says the Lord , You are all you wear dark blue , and Taatntqan their bride .
The 19 Khrbak and Brarak and land Jarapk , you now you're tight on the population , and spreading out Mbtalok .
20 also says in your ears Zqlk sons : Ali narrow place . The quest for me to live .
21 Vtcolan in your heart : those who were born to me and I am bereaved and barren exiled and expelled ? Those from -raised ? Behold, I was left alone . Where were they ? » .
22 Thus saith the Lord : « Behold, I lift up my hand to the nations and peoples held Raata , your children would come in laps , and your daughters on the shoulders become pregnant .
23 and be kings and Hadhanak Sadathm Mredatk . Faces to the earth worship you, and lick the dust of your feet , shall know that I am the Lord, who shall not be ashamed Mentzeroh » .
24 Do you rob from the mighty booty ? Is escape the captivity of Al-Mansour ?
25 Thus saith the Lord it : « even take away the captivity of the mighty , and the spoil of a devastating slip . I Okhasam Mkhasamk sincere and your children ,
26 Zalmik meat and feed themselves , and get drunk their blood as of Slav , teaches all mankind I am the Lord your Savior , and your Redeemer Aziz Jacob » .

In order not to remain faithful to the lowest little doubt Algeria Sweet Heart Peace Foundation arm of God Almighty clouds which Sigsl Earth and purified Valtsama Algeria and the renewed strength of the tribes Ialo the word of God which Ngesha of all the enemies of God and religion .
Valtsama Algeria that God brought her covenant that robbed them.
Fletkdm tribal children of Africa to raise the banner is no god but God and the right to peace and salvation of all human beings .


6 And he said : « to be my little slave to establish the tribes of Jacob , Lord Mahfozi Israel . It has made ​​you a light to the 

nations to be my salvation to the ends of the earth » .




Mohamed Allam Edin Askri. Jerusalem. Tunisia.


ليست هناك تعليقات: